2/19/2007



Family. Part of my trips to Poland are all about seeing and spending time with Family. I have gotten used to living pretty much away from big gatherings. I have lived around my parents for most of my life. But on this trip I almost made a mistake and a chance of seeing my Uncle. His life has been though a dramatic change in the last year that I saw him. In the last day in Warsaw I saw him. I’m glad for the moments like this. It meant a lot to him as well.

The photographs are document in nature. These were two on a roll I just shot in my neighborhood where I grew up. I have an entire roll of him pretty much in this setting and that chair as our talk went on. I love photography for this very reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Swietne zdjecie Leszka.On i caly jego smutny swiat...wzruszylo mnie to zdjecie, bo tam bylam i widzialam jego oczy.Jak dobrze, ze tam pojechalismy...Bardzo dobrze robisz portrety.Zdjecie prawdziwe i z dusza.