5/05/2008


A whole month later and 6 weeks with Canon 5D. I am getting used to digital workflow. I am now running all image editing off the MAC. Everything is a big change. Learning digital is learning gadgets. Photography theory remains the same. There is a lot to get used to and understand as far as using tools. I am having fun with both. Light tests with Pocket Wizards and Profoto Beauty Dish adds to eliminating any free time during the weekend. Now I am searching for models to further get some practice. So far a shoot is on for this Saturday afternoon in front of Flat Iron Building around 5:30pm. Will post results here.

Tonight are three photographs from my daily commute via Train to my day job.

I have been posting here infrequently but all has its reasons. I look forward to share more here on the blog.


No comments: