10/23/2006

Stopped by B&N today and went right for the photography section. I was looking for some books I saw on Amazon or ones I saw recenty at the Aperture gallery. None of them were there. I did find however a book I am planning on purchasing hopefully by the end of the year which is Annie Leibowitz last book of her work. I always liked her work... somewhat distant but intimate. There is something about her work that has honesty and no wrong motivation.
Don's post on access is very important I think. But I can say however that not having access to let say models at this time only made me realize I want to shoot even more. And for now I will find my subject matter in some other genre... my biggest activity latley is jamming a true monorail in something that can be dragged to a shoot and set up rather quickly.

-Marek

No comments: