6/19/2007


I am finding out at 29 how many little worlds I actually live in on daily basis. I know they're getting smaller as I get older. At least its less exhausting to jump form one another since there are less of them. I' tired. Life gets more stable as I get older.

I met someone the other day who understood some observations I have made. But I do not know how to tell them I understand theirs. I do. And I know how to change that reality. I do not know how to tell them that either. But conversation with this person give me understanding of my own. I am waiting to read some of the writing.

I like artists. I have learned what that that definition means. I like the fact I can recognize the characteristics of one.

The photograph is from California. The simplistic composition in an complex environment where I find myself lately.

No comments: