6/17/2007




Photography, at least mine, is directly connected to life unless it is purely commercial. But even then the argument can be that photographer's creativity comes from personal motivation. My photography is about observation with the goal of sincerity toward either the subject or the thought behind the photograph.

A couple of evenings ago I was luckily reminded of the link between life and the art. Nowadays I go though dry spells a lot less then I did in the past but the truth is they will always occur. Change is good and at least for me the change from the ordinary while revisiting the familiar has given me the chance to build on what I learn. I wonder though what would happen, and more specifically, what will happen once I leave the sort of calm of my rhythm where I was able to build on all these experiences up to now. Time will tell.

The link I mentioned above became evident from a series of conversations that given me the optimism to keep taking chances. I guess the older you become the wiser decisions one hopes to make. But how does the emotional link change in its reaction? So art work created or any other life experience is spurred by instinct with fate as its creator and faith that its possible.

No comments: