7/22/2006


I have not posted in 3 weeks. Not because I lost interest but needed to sort some things out. A friend sort of got me on the right track with an email some 2 weeks ago. And I took those words to see what I was missing. I can be a bore whenever I get in an odd mood. Email is easy in shooting of sentences with a random thoughts. I got to be honest I think little about getting one of those emails from someone else. Communication is so great, so annoying, and so necessary... all in its right form. I keep in touch with people all over the world. Its much easier to type something witty then see these people on daily basis. But even in email things I have written were for no other reason then to vent. I like this blog thing. It lets you organize the venting.

I think email/internet has something in it that raises the standard of communication. You get a chance to think about the content. In photography there is the gallery that serves as text. Not all writing will say that much. Not all photos will say so little. In some cases I could just show what I mean so much easier then coming up with circle theories and philosophies. No need to communicate it in words. But then when I read something about a piece of art it only communicates to me the depth I overlooked in the visual content.

No comments: