7/04/2006


Today I went though a drawer of old 35mm slides I have not touched in more then 2 years. I remember putting the slides in those boxes. Today I realized how disorganized they are. Maybe someday I will go back though it and separate them by subject manner. Not today.

I found some boxes of two of my favorite models. Or maybe they’re not my favorite models but photographs that are to this day my favorites. They were shot probably sometime in 2003 if not a little earlier.

I don’t know one of the model’s names though. We only shot once but it was one of the better shoots I ever had. She is a stunning girl that came alive at night in the shadows and the mood of the lighting. I don’t know what happened to her. I know she was a bartender at a place somewhere in northern NJ. I remember going to the bar to meet up with her and show her some of the images. She was working that night so we were supposed to get in contact later. But I don’t think we ever did. Either phone tag or I got busy with something else and now I sit here thinking back to that night. I wonder what ever happened to her.

The second model is a girl name Eva. A friend of mine at one point before we lost contact and meeting at random for few minutes somewhere in Manhattan only to promise each other some time to meet up. The last time I saw her was sometime in 2004 and she was getting married to a tattoo artist moving to Puerto Rico. The rest are just some memories and photographs left behind. She was a great model. Sort of half in her world and half having constant adventures as rich as NYC can be. She was incredibly entreating, from looks she took on to just taking a walk with her around the corner. We laughed a lot. It was great. She mystified me with her body being covered in some incredible tattoo work. To me she had very classical features of aristocratic Russian roots, and yet her back was a home to the Indian goddess in full color on this 5’9 tall brunette.

No comments: