7/24/2006


There is a lot I was missing. I kept on making some habits stay because I was too lazy to change them. That leads to nowhere. I don't like change I cannot have any control over, but I enjoy change of environments, still though only to return to what I know as familiar. I then reflect and revisit. In time that place is familiar and I feel as comfortable as where I left. But habits are different. I am referring to the ones that lock the thinking in a particular way. I am sure all bad habits need to be revisited and dissolved. And despite collecting so many of them there is no excuse of not trimming the inventory.
All this applies to visual thinking [Photography] and links right to emotional responses in art, relations with other people, and most importantly your own emotional balance.

No comments: