3/12/2007


‘..I used to care but things have changed..’ so goes my journey to find what is it all about from all different ways it can mean something. Whatever it is and how it means that life follows it. The suburbs, the work ethic, the loosing of oneself in the mundane and refusal to see that there is more color to a shade of grey. Sports is that grey in the suburbs. The glorification of the athletes over a thinkers or a writer who puts it on some sort of rails toward a better understanding of ‘it’…. Oh well, ‘I used to care but things have changed…’ As Mr. Dylan sums my pursuit so well…

Tonight a photograph made yesterday afternoon. A re-visit a baseball field I shot over the summer. This time between the fences you can better see the overturned soccer goal post and the houses behind it.

No comments: