3/23/2007


Getting out to see different photographers at book signing is really an experience I was missing. These meetings have been really clearing up my mind. I’ve been very frustrated lately or in the past rather. I can’t say that it all went away because none of it really does, but to some extent it takes on a much suitable form of discipline and attention to the small details that make a shoot a successful one.
I’ve been idling last few weeks with the exception of the 2 photographs two weeks ago. So now that the weather is getting warmer I am coming out of my hibernation. Color print 4x5 film and some darkroom time. Perhaps a workshop at Center of Photography at Woodstock(CPW).
This is a photograph of NYC waking up on a foggy autumn day. The view on such mornings is spectacular. Slightly adjusted in PS to get the color of the day from a vague memory.

No comments: