12/20/2006



I am fighting an oncoming cold in the last 4 days but more intensely in the last two. Everyone around has either had it or is in the final stages of having it. Me? I have nuked it pretty much every night but today I pushed it a more generous portion of Nyquil. So before my drowsiness overtakes I want to take a moment to write.

The photograph few posts down of the model in Philadelphia is a success. She likes it. It was a lighter version of the posted photograph. I am amazed how good it came out considering it was shot pretty much at night with some side lighting form the inside the building. It was damn cold and that’s for sure. The weather lately has just been too odd. Its strange to have 50s but bare branches with the soft winter sun falling on it. Something sleepy and strange about that. Or maybe I just miss California… probably.

In my next post I want to touch on journals and writings kept in the traditional way. There is something very special about that. But I need to be more awake and less sick to get into it.

Today I received a Christmas card on which the address was complete wrong. The street address was one I don’t think even exist. But I did get a beautiful card with a wonderful letter. A little Christmas miracle. It cheered me up because lately I have been feeling very down for one reason or the other but I do attribute it to the cold I am fighting.

This is another photograph from the Philadelphia shoot. Tri-x pushed to 1600 in Rodianl at 1:50 ratio.

No comments: