12/28/2006

Work has kept me form posting lately. Last night I picked up chemistry which I will mix since the beginning of the year gives a nice indicator for dating chemicals. I got a bag of fixer and Kodak's Rapid Selenium toner. The Selenium toner is something I haven't used much in the past. It’s primarily used for either toning prints (or film) which results benefiting highlights and permanence. So for the next few days I'll be searching all sorts of forums to find out good starting pints for dilution ratios and purposes. Supposedly Ansel Adam's The Negative book goes in some details on the subject so I will be looking at that tonight. Great book but Mr. Adams was not the most straightforward writer (nor easy to read).

Tonight a photograph of reflection on viewing art. The photograph is from MOMA (Museum of Modern Art) on no particular floor. Great collection of some wonderful work. I have another photograph which I will use another time now my website from the recent update.



No comments: