12/12/2006

Speaking to a friend this evening I realized I'm not the only one not feeling the holidays so far. But then my talk went into sparking some recent thoughts. It started from Umberto Eco's write up on Communist Manifesto with selected parts. I am not an advocate of the regime proposed in the original text my Mr. Marx but I do think Mr. Eco superbly brings out the text's vitality ever so more visible through globalization. The book which i highly recommend is Umberto Eco's On Literature. Absolutely phenomenal book. I also saw him on EuroNews special this morning leading an exposition on India links to western world. In the news brief which I was only paying half attention to he states how distinctly different the entire country is. Being that lately I am reading up more on Buddhism I see the incredible diversity of just few tiny regions.

Ok, no photograph tonight because I got organized tonight and skipped the chance to get two rolls processed. but I can't wait anymore and i did it to myself that tomorrow I do nothing else then see what I got.

No comments: