11/22/2006

The final two photographs included tonight. First is of a typical school in the Amish community, the second is of a typical blacksmith’s tools still used by the Amish. This is on Tri-x developed in Rodinal which is my standard. I like the tonal range that results with higher dilutions.

Thanksgiving tomorrow. Today was typical work day. I’m looking at bikes again over the last 3 days. I really like the KTM DUKE. The commercial on the website is neat with a driver doing wheelies all town and occasionally zooming down the highway. Very cool. I’m not much of a stunt rider but I love to ride. I just don’t have a garage so I’m restricted to the Northeast riding season which is between march and November really. There will always be diehards riding all year round. No doubt. But for those 4 months I would probably pay a motorcycle dealer to store it in their facility. I inquired about that once so I hope the place still does it.
Anyways, I’m off to watch The Professional with Jean Reno. He’s the French Robert DeNiro. Or at least its funny to look at them that way.

No comments: