11/26/2006





I shot one roll yesterday while in Princeton. I'm still getting used to and very much liking the new metering method. The main thing that caught my eye yesterday were the shadows. I didn't venture far into the campus. My main walk was right to the Cathedral. I took about 4 frames there. One inside which was rested on a bench with 1 second exposure (I feel it’s not as tack sharp as it can be from the Mamyia) and the rest are really about shadows. So tonight I'll be brief but here are the two photographs of the Cathedral. One from the outside and the other is from the inside. The subject is the same spot but from different angles/perspectives. In both photographs what drew me to the scene were the late autumn shadows that gave great long tones. The photograph from inside the Cathedral is just few meters away from the other photograph’s perspective but it feels as if completely different world away.

No comments: