11/08/2006


In 24 hours my mind is busy with thinking of an island which is 100 sq. miles and offers a possiblity of work with great compensation. If I go what will I do? These photographs I am postiting lately are gaining wierd value. Will I miss this everyday indistrial and grey area? Will I miss my commute which is quite mundane? Am I ready to spend the rest of my life working for a firm and building my career though slow promotions. Big questions that some have answears to. Very heavy thoughts tonght spurred by 3 phone conversations.

This is an image from a walk along 6th Ave in NYC (Downtown). I noticed the trees on the roof and thoght how cool would it be to sit and sip on tea way above the cahos below and having a tree there to make you feel closer to earth. Strange but cool!

No comments: