11/04/2006

Of to the Photo Expo in couple hours... My next post should have a photo again. I decided to include random ones, not just portraits I shoot. The blog after all is on photography that I encounter. The more I write the more I enjoy and it gives me an outlet to set some things in my head. I actually need to try to make sense of all the confusion when I sit down and write it. As for photographs here I can only say they will follow a path I will not try to define it. I am running away from setting concrete path of what I have to meet only to get frustrated that its not. ‘m sure some patter will follow here. Also mind you I shoot film so time might be a factor between new work being developed and scanned. But it will be here. That is a statement I can keep true.

Off to the city in a few… and pick up processed film afterwards.

No comments: